Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why astronomy is better than sex.

Yeah, I know, I'm as surprised as you. But, after considerable thought, it turns out that astronomy really is better than sex. Don't believe me? Here's my Top 10 list:

10: It is possible to have a “22-incher!”

9: Nearby mosquitoes are extremely limited in options of where they can bite you.

8: Oo’s and Aah’s are usually sincere.

7: "It's not how big it is but how you use it" is actually a valid point...at least where telescopes are concerned.

6: Group involvement without any of that awkwardness afterward.

5: Doing it alone is okay, too.

4: “Wow, that was amazing!” is also usually sincere!

3: It can be done lying down, standing up or in a sitting position…oh wait, that works either way.

2: Much shorter recovery time afterwards.

And my Top Reason Astronomy is Better than Sex?

1: You don’t need any special pills to keep the fun going all night long!

1 comment:

  1. Andrew, you made me laugh out loud. No mention of unpleasant itching after. Another perk... cheers, Blake.

    ReplyDelete